14 SIMPLE STEPS TO BUYING A HOME
Have you ever wondered what the process is for buying a home? Does it seem like a daunting endeavor? A Realtor from RE/MAX Right Choice in Clio, MI can help simplify the process so you don't have to worry about keeping everything organized. Call today for a free consultation to discuss buying, selling, or just to get real estate advice! (810) 686-8667
A SIMPLIFIED LOOK AT HOME BUYING
1) Loan Pre-Approval
2) Decide upon your wants and needs, what you can afford
3) Find and hire a trust-worthy Realtor to represent you and guide you through the process.
4) Look at homes that meet your criteria and find your dream home.
5) Write up a purchase agreement through your Realtor accompanied by an earnest money deposit ($500 - $5000) to show the seller that you are serious and commited.
6) Negotiations and counter offers, then a mutually signed agreement.
7) Apply for the mortgage.
8) Order tests and inspections. (Home Inspections $250 - $350)
9) Realtor orders title work.
10) Lender orders an appraisal.
11) Purchase homeowners insurance. ($600 - $1000)
12) Order utilities, cable, phone, change of address.
13) Final walk-through.
© 2001-2018 Reliance Network and RE/MAX of Michigan.
All rights reserved. US Reg. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994.
Each RE/MAX® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.
RE/MAX of Michigan agents are licensed in the state of Michigan.Site Map